Wednesday 13 May 2009

Angels & Demons

Just a short shoutout to everyone:


"Angels & Demons is the bomb!"

As you can easily guess, le spunky witch, Mr Buu and Handsome Jay Jefferson C just watched the exclusive screening of the aforementioned movie. God bless Chombi for his thoughtfulness. :)

Suspense sial... exciting sial... Buat kitorang gripping our seats in suspense throughout the movie. We were wriggling in our seats most of the time, seething in their anger, almost understanding their frustrations, gasping at the gore and marvelling at Dan Brown's wizardly twisty plot. Me thinks he has a pile of brilliant mush nestled beneath his skull cap, same as me thinks of John Grisham.

I had to admit that the plot was not as cryptic as its prequel "The Da Vinci Code". But it's still a thrilling watch. I haven't had such stirred emotions since "The Dark Knight" where the Joker was eeriely brought to life by the late Heath Ledger who shares the same birthday as me. I love the Joker for his chilling lines since then.

Aitelliu... this awesome possum movie has officially been listed as one of spunkz fave movie of 2009. Plus you knwo what, I can't wait to lay my hands on the book!!! Hope BookExcess carries it. Yes yes, I sound like a nerd but to hell I care.. I just enjoy reading and finishing books in record time. It has become an unsatiated habit, if you may pardon me.

Anyhoos, security was extremely tight at GSC 1 Utama tonight as all of us had to go through a detailed security check before entry is granted. Greatly understood as the movie has yet to be released in Malaysia and measures were taken to prevent the movie from being leaked out. As cliched as it sounds, I gotta say this:

Be sure to catch it when "Angels & Demons" opens in cinemas nationwide on 14 May 2009! It will definitely be worth every single cent!

And guys.....
meet my new friend...
It's Mr Domokun!!!!!

rawr!

No comments: