Thursday 2 July 2009

Zorb Ball - Stroke of Spontaneity

Interested to see the picture which I was so engrossed in taking till I slipped and sprained my foot previously?

*drum rolls*


Right after snapping, I slipped off some tiny tangga.

*crash*

*ouch*

*keep straight face*


Ladies and gents, presenting to you....

ZORB BALL!



Still continue to take picture although foot was hurting badly. Malu la. Don't know who else saw me slipped. Can't decide I was paining from my swollen foot or bruised ego more. hurhur. If you notice from the angle of the pic, I was actually sitting on my sore bums then.
_ _


This is what plucky kids do nowadays on a Saturday noon after work. Drive through Taman Tasik Titiwangsa area after missing a turning to get to Setapak. Only to chance upon giant inflatable balls in the park. *eyes widen*


And what BIG BALLS zey are too.
Tell me, which girl can resist em? *evil glint*

Call us kukubirds spontaneity personified. We gaily hopped off the car and went for the kill.

"You want it dry or wet?"

Of course, we want it......

WET!


All strapped and ready to go!

The witch hobbled with an awkward limp like an old lady till Buu decided to piggyback her all the way across the lawn. See that green patch behind me? The Zorb Ball will be pushed across the slope-ish lawn, with us inside. Woohoo!

When the facilitators told us it was a roll of 30 meters across the lawn, we were rather skeptical. Woud the short span be enough to even excite or entertain us?

Boy were we wrong! So wrong!!

Imagine being stuck inside a washing mashine. And you spin... and spin... and spin... 30 meters now feels like 30 eternities. And water sloshes into your face each time you gasp for breath or try to stifle a shout. Awesome, ain't it? This is certainly our idea of fun. Yea...we are sick kids like that. Hop aboard if ya one of us!


The survivor

Lookie! We got in and out thru that puny hole, which was hell for my swollen foot. You literally need to jump to get in and push with your feet. I don't need to elaborate how comical I look when I got stuck halfway. drats! That was freaking embarassing. Apart from the embarassments, I thoroughly enjoyed myself! If anyone's going, gimme a holler. I wanna play again!


The dedicated team emptying water from the ball. Hard work under the scorching sun. Shouts to the boys. :)





If you're looking for a weekend of roly-poly fun, you know where to hit!



Charges:

Dry - RM 15
Wet - RM 20

Click here for more info on Zorb Ball activities.

2 comments:

fatboybakes said...

ooooh, i wonder if i can fit in. i want i want.

spunkz said...

can can. one size fits all. haha.

maybe you can organise a foodie roly poly outing. They also do zorb ball activities for groups. that should be fun!