Monday 19 January 2009

Mr Smiley Sandwiches

I made sandwiches for Gardener and me today. To save time, I cut the bread using the gingerbread man cutter last night and made the facial details using another set of cutters. I finally put the facial cutters which I got from CP to good use. hee. shoppingmum really gave me an impetus to do it. If you're interested to see how the cutters look like, you can click here.



I felt that it was a waste to just take the cute part and decided to leave the cut-out bread in its frame which was just as cute. Then Gardener suggested that we do some colour contrast with brown and white bread. Brilliant~


I only had to butter the bread and fill in the pork floss fillings this morning. Gardener requested for one to be cabbage-filled and I added some mayonnaise to it.



These pictures were actually taken last night as I know I'd not be able to take any this morning. Had them bluetoothed to trusty lappy from Gardener's phone right after that, hence I'm able to blog today. Boy am i glad~

I also cut some celery sticks for Gardener to munch on today. He was so amused to see the cute monkey mayonnaise case and couldn't stop laughing at 'em.




My happie sandwich family. hee.

I'm happie, and I hope you are too~
Cheery day

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

wah sis... jie fu is really 幸福 that's all i can say ;)

spunkz said...

hehe, duno 辛福 or 可憐 become my guinea pig. I see ur boboy also very 辛福 too, you make all those snacks that makes me salivate. I want the dorayaki~ :)