Wednesday 21 January 2009

Award from Mama Prince~


Thanks so much to Nik for passing this award to me. I feel kinda malu, hahaha. But thank you all the same, sweetheart. *hugs*

With this award, I should tell everyone a bit about the person who gave me the award:

I got to know Nik through my current job. We used to have brekkie together for a while. She's a really dedicated and loving mother and wife. She loves her Mr Aja and her Prince Danial to bits. She can't stop buying clothes for her baby boy. hee hee hee. And oh yeah, she doesn't look like a mummy at all with her youthful face and trim figure. (So stop complaining that you have a perut buncit, sayang). Even though she's petite, she's a fiery cili padi not to be trifled with. Nik's a bubbly personality to be around with & really livens up any occasion. Being a hip and young mama, she plays futsal too! Like me, she also loves to makan!

Next up, 10 things about me.
  1. I love to cook as well as eat.
  2. I almost always sink into depression at least once a year.
  3. I'm good at languages. But somehow, my Cantonese sucks.
  4. I like colourful stuff. Favourite colour combination used to be white, black and red.
  5. I'd like to own a Volkswagon Combi one day.
  6. I adore Domo-kun. Wish I can get its merchandise.
  7. I enjoy making cards to give to people.
  8. I like sprinting, but not jogging. Don't ask me why.
  9. I love singing and dancing. But.. I'm bad at it. I really think so.
  10. I enjoy bento-ing very much!

I'd like to pass the award to:

Cassiemarie YYY

Chel

Desryne

Evie

Teh Fly

\(^o^)/

3 comments:

Webby said...

I love the way you dance, well maybe because we do it together alone, where only the 2 of us can see...

even if its out of tune, i still love it, because its with you.

I love you!!!

mil0chel said...

Wheee~~~** thanks sis XD
Shall update tmr then :) after my paper :)

spunkz said...

Good luck, sweetheart!