Sunday 18 January 2009

Animal Shape Pasta

I've been hovering between the almost sick, sick and going to recover but nooo... stage for the past one week. During one of those days, I dropped by Tesco with the intention of buying a huge bottle of water to down... only to be seduced by this Animal Shape Pasta!



Going at RM 8+, it was definitely a steal compared to the organic ones I've seen. I couldn't resist and grabbed a packet. *grins proudly*


It has 5 different pasta shapes - elephants, rhinos, giraffes, lions and snakes. Can't wait to stuff 'em in my bento. hee.

On a different incident, I was truly blown away because I met the author of allthingspurple at the housewarming party at C's yesterday. I thought I saw a tiny cherub that looked like her lil daughter and was pretty confirmed when I saw the pretty elder daughter as well. The bento mama was really beautiful in person and they truly make up a handsome family. Hope she churns out more mouth-watering and eye-pleasing bentos because it's a pleasant joy to see her creations, especially on a dry working day. hee.

6 comments:

Cass said...

Ya'tze!! I also want a packet of animal-shaped pasta!! hehe
Which tesco u got it from?
Mutiara damansara?

spunkz said...

yup, it's at mutiara alrite. hee.

allthingspurple said...

oh, I only got 2 letters out of your name correct ! haha! Is your name Ky Tze, then, and thats in 2 syllables?

and thanks for your kind words, dear, it was lovely meeting you too !

spunkz said...

hi Christene, my name is actually Ya'tze. And the surname's Khoo. KY from the initials and tze for the name, which explains kytze :) it's a shortened form. hehe.

A-rin said...

It just so cute!. i will go n grab to encourage Prince to eat.ahaks

spunkz said...

please do, dear. Do post up pics of you cooking & Prince eating. hehe. :D