Sunday 30 November 2008

Camp's here, bye bye Buu

I'm going to Port Dickson tomorrow!!! Sun, sea, beach.... here I don't come!!! hahaha...

Holiday season is so not for me. I'm attending to duty calls again. 1 day in PD and 1 day in Seremban. And then I come back KL jadi widow. Yes yes.. camps starting. I can hear ye kukubirds yelling. Take care of my hubs for me, okay? Lucky kkbs, get to have Penang food. I so envy.

Aitelliu... the kids can really really cry very loooong. I sit outside also can hear, meaning should be quite loud also. Although I've been together with Buu since he joined the company, I haven't really seen the camps in action. Tonight my first lor. And they tell me the teens can do it too. And with a lot of cendol. Waah. So rugi, knot see.

On a totally non-related note, I realised that I don't like myself recently. Feel that I'm behaving like a grouch. My evil alter ego, that bad soya, is taking over me... and I don't like it. Haih.. mood fluctuates like siao onii.

The saving grace for today is when Buu & I decided to have a piece of char siew for a son and was gently reminded that we also have a piece of siew yuk as a daughter. hahaha. Sorry, TJ and Ailin. Mummy loves you both. Daddy loves you both too. That made me so much more cheerful. See, the wonder porcine does. Praise pork!

And I have a confession to make. I pigged out on Roti Babi again yesterday at Yut Kee. The price is so damnfarkin expensive, I noes. But yours truly here is oh-so-degil laa. Too irresistable sia, but I satisfied my pork pangs. Hee hee hee. *rubs tum tum* Colleague Linda ordered the fried mee hoon which was not bad. Wet with lots of "liew"= ingredients like fishcake, vege, prawns and rubbery sotong (a bit overcooked). I shall go back for the belacan fried rice next time round. :)

By the way, I might feature my new maid back at hometown in the next post. So stay tuned. Nighty nite, peepz!

No comments: