Friday 20 June 2008

Thankful


I feel thankful for the little little things that happen to me and around me now and then. Perhaps not as often as I wanted, especially when I lose my head and let events influence my stand. But still sufficient for me to see the brighter side of the world, and today just happens to be one of these blessed days.

I'm thankful to the friend who called me up on his way to work and made a date with me next week. You are priceless. Thank you.

I'm thankful to the person who actually remembered me and insisted on giving me the shirt, telling me I deserve it. Just when I thought the others had left me out yesterday. Thank you.

I'm thankful for the friend that constantly mothers me around in office. You're such a dear. Thank you.

I'm thankful for the quiet day that I had all to myself in the normally crowded room, it gave me opportunity to clear my head and tell myself to be brave and look forward. Thank you.

I'm thankful for that someone for not buzzing me to hand up the work. Maybe she's forgotten, and it gave me enough inspiration to conceive an idea for my future project. Thank you.

I'm thankful that the dinner I prepared turned out ok. Thank goodness for no charred remains. And at least one got a nod of approval from her. Hopefully I'll get more chances to cook for her. Thank you.

So many blessed little things to be thankful for... may there be more to come. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

Baw ah, kasagad sa imo maghimo blog. Nalingaw gd ko basa.