Sunday 22 June 2008

Gokusen Banzai~


I never could bring myself to like Matsumoto Jun, that is, up till I watched Gokusen recently. I just love jdorama with school settings, and Gokusen fits the bill perfectly. Do watch it, it made me laugh and cry so hard and went gaga over Jun for the first time as he starred as Sawada Shin. Love his character so much... so kakkoi and kawaii.. Love Yankumi too, though it's a bit hard to bear her geeky moments at times. hee. Awfully wished Shin & Yankumi would end up together.. that would be so kawaii~

There are plenty parts to watch out for, such as the unforgettable fake spaghetti scene which was utterly hilarious, the geeky dance and so many kawaii boys like Uchii (Oguri Shun), Noda, Kuma and of course Shin! If you're lucky, you might even spot Kenichi Matsuyama who acted as L in Death Note.

Gokusen II, here I come~

(No more Jun, but there's Kazuya Kamenashi from Kat-tun!)


Sawada-kun~ daisuki da ne!


Yankumi~
The yakuza teacher I'd die for.


Yankumi, love you to bits.. you taught me lessons in life that I do not wish to forget..


No comments: