Thursday 3 January 2008

Just Keel Me

Good Lord, I'll be damned......

I see chicken keels instead of chicken breasts.

*blinks once*

*blinks twice*

*jaw drops*

*stomach lurches*

*heartbeat comes to a stop*

*inhales sharply*

*sighz*

Thank goodness I'm feeling uncannily gay today... With some personal-induced coercion, I proceeded to rip off, prise off and utilize whatever ways i could think of to get rid of the damned cartilages or wishbone, they call it. Took me an hour plus or two (I didn't keep track) to finish the challenge.

Holy moo moo, I almost cried at my own perseverance... ahaha... just kidding.

Anyways, another challenge conquered. I've a few more on the list which I'm determined to cross off tonight:
  1. The card
  2. The minitab
  3. The laundry
  4. The I want it short n detailed plus backed up by concrite proof! report
  5. The cumbersome thesis
I'm taking all these with a pinch of salt, paying back the dues I've owed so long for being a mtfk lazy arse hole.

Presently, uttering
Cest' la vie would be akin to handing my fate to the force that presumably presides over anything and everything above...

Carpe diem
would make a better motivational ending for this post, wouldn't it? :)

What I want lies in my own hands, not destiny. Hence, I shall heed my own beseeching of these words:


Carpe diem!

No comments: