Thursday 3 January 2008

Scents

I smell like fried tempura now. *sniffs sniffs* And raw flour.

Well, at least it's better than having that foul poultry smell hanging over me yesterday.
*pooh!*

Didn't even notice that I was pattering around everywhere with flour sticking in my hair today.
*agonized* (@_@)

Anyway, today's the first day of our sensory evaluation. And everything was positively done in a fluster, nearly lost my head a couple of times. Boy am I glad we're done for the day. Though we badly need to put in more effort at pimping people! 73 down, 127 more to go~ q(^0^)p

Special thanks to Fly and Stikx who came to our rescue during those crucial hours! *hugx* (^_~)

And heartfelt appreciation to everyone who made time to come, I'm humbled by the support..

Strangely, I feel very semangat to do thesis at this moment.. praying hard for the fire to keep burning.. if not, nothing's gonna get done-ded.


signz off in a delirious post-teh-ais stupor...... spunkz

No comments: