Friday 4 January 2008

Pimp, Certifed!

I am proudly da Pimp of the Day~

Ooh la la... My pimping skills ain't that bad after all! *pats self on back*

I'm seriously having a blonde moment now. Checked out my cuzay on Facebook.. She ish shooooperr hottt... I'm drooling over every pix... :x

Wow... i feel so tempted to start trussing up me feathers too.. lolx. Anyone out there volunteering to give me a makeover? Hmmm.... making over involves *ka ching!* da cash register. All this bitch's extra moolah has been spent on da f*cking thesis project..

I wanna wook pwetty too... *big watery eyes shining brightly*
(actually, it's small sepet eyes.. got water also cannot see)


Ooch... hung-ga-rayyyyy.... need food... will beee back..


signz off for a larder ransack, da duckie wanting to be a swan

No comments: