Tuesday 11 December 2007

Beautiful ending

I couldn't have had a better day..

Even though the day's been rough, a bundle of surprises awaited me at the end of it..

Chong, one of the most resilient friend I've ever known, dropped by the Esso in front of campus with the Cruisers of a local radio station for duty calls. I almost teared when i saw him because I missed him so much. We haven't really catch up since his birthday last August. It's great to see him settled down comfortably with that radio station job now.



Cuzzy dearest treated me to a most scrumptious dinner at Vietnam Kitchen even though he spent the whole day waiting for me to finish my tasks. It's been hard on you, cuzzy.. especially when it's your day off. Thank you so much~

Back at Leisure Mall, I met Chel, and so many of my dear friends whom I haven't seen for half a year. Most have switched jobs, though some still remained at our old workplace. Chel looks ravishing... as usual. Tee hee hee... Abang Halim even offered to treat me sushi. Mami Becky was there, and I couldn't stay later. I don't wanna make cuzz wait for me.

Secret Recipe Berry was flirty as usual when I complimented him of looking great. It's just mind blowing to see everyone again... though I never could stand his flirting. lolx. Ayang Shah & Nadia are both at Watson's now. And I heard my darling Syikin's working at Guardian. Goodness... how I wish I was back at Segar again.. where lunch would be at Awie, breaks with Chel at her fave bubble tea stall, visit Ayang at the burger stall at night.. fooling around with Noria, Epul & Aini..

Those were the good ol' days of yesteryear... geez.. I miss you people, I miss temping...

I'm gonna bawl... sheeesh..

No comments: