Wednesday 19 December 2007

Sothepenatday

Iamsothepenat.

Still penat-ing. Fell into deep slumber around 10 only to be serang hendap by so many freaking messages.

The reason why I'm still up at this ungodly hour. Traumatized. by. the. phone.

Until i cannot sleep already.

Kasian la me... start lab pulak 8, habis lab oso friggin OT, after 6++ then immediately rushed the lassie to the bus station and bade her farewell.

If you're 1 of those who messaged me & didn't get a reply, i do apologize. If you're luckier & got one, albeit it's unusually short and curt, i apologize too. Sorry... I was really exhausted.

Opted to take a bus back from zat smoky city centre so I could take in ze view. Money well spent. Love the traffic jam, because I got to ogle at all the Xmas deco kat hotel la, jalan la, blablabla ( in super power England dipinjam dari Latino, "et cetera") ....

50 cents nia the tambang. Got super cute makcik for that Metro bus conductor. She having a passenger head count tug-of-war with the SJ company. Made me chuckled endlessly. She boomed loudly, "Metro mane boleh kalah pada SJ, mari mari tolong diri rapat sikit! Kita kena bawak wamai sikit...."

hmmm... i love her positive outlook on things. And she super obliging lor. People ask her, "Can I stop somewhere so & so?" Apparently somewhere deserted la... She replied cool like a cucumber, cam da enterprising owang muda skawang... "Nak henti mane pun boleh, naik bas ni je... kite mane mane pun boleh henti" Salute sia..

I think I should get back to sleep. If not, I will start to get restless and produce another batch of reindeer droppings like last night. But given my condition now, I doubt I will make it even to my room door. Btw, I tested the reindeer dropping and it was not bad actually. Miss the 2 monkeys who were bising-ing till I kenot sleep sampai 3 a.m. yesterday la. Tonight I home alone.. sunyi sia...

nobody to bug me and teman me make the reindeer droppings.. sigh..

No comments: