Friday 2 November 2007

Stupidity

This.is.a.rant.Go.away.if.you're.looking.for.positive.vibes.

I went to uni early this morning with renewed zeal & vigour but came home feeling dejected like a pile of stale poop.

Freaking broke a condenser when a bunsen burner from out of nowhere toppled on the retort stand, sending it with the condenser with a heart-shattering (for me) crash to the floor.

I can't imagine how poor I'd be this month.

Stupidity. Piss be on me. I think piss is really on me. Of all things, this had to happen.

Stupid, stupidi, stupido, stupidos!

*lets out blood curdling scream and pulls hair*

I think I have an infinite capacity of being stupid.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Looks like everyone is becoming poor :( I guess our makan trips wont be happening too soon huh?

spunkz said...

still can la, i guess. i'll be more frugal. life still goes on, hv to eat to survive. hehe. worst comes, we pack lunch eat in uni lar. hee.