Thursday 1 November 2007

Bye bye Halloween~

CAUTION: A Boring Post

Sad to say, I spent Halloween doing no trick-or-treating yesterday. Few days earlier, I'd envisioned meself spending a spooky Halloween, surrounded by Jack-O-Lanterns, spiders, cobwebs, witches, ghouls, broomsticks, mummies, corpses and stuff... Instead, I spent the whole night sifting through the past week's papers. *sounds of cold water slushing*

Oh well. It wasn't all that unproductive the whole night. I was pretty happy though to settle down and did 2 facial masks to save my poor face that's gonna roughen into sandpaper if I don't do something to it soon. I'm no vainpot, that's only a once-in-a-blue-moon pampering ritual I shower myself when I suddenly remember I'm a girl too. And girls are meant to feel delicate on touch.

Back to the topic, Halloween's not complete w/o a costume makeover. So here's a perky she-devil to commemorate Halloween for me this year.. ta daa~


sigh.. u dun look a wee bit evil @ all..

----------------------------------------***---------------------------------------

Shopping malls sure do stock some weird stuff nowadays, I think.

Like this freaking big onion.


Where da hell do they grow that?!?


Okay, I'm not sure if I'd purchase these too.


I like me chocolate brown
(yes, Buu. dat includes you..),
not in candy hues like em strawberry & orange flavoured choc
here.

*shudders*

Me thinks the colouring will dye me hair candy floss pink if me consume it.


i'm at a lost for words today. blogger's block.
hrrmmph.
can't think of any reasons to linger on this post any longer.

=== signz off (for anime) ===

taa~

No comments: