Tuesday 30 October 2007

Drained

The curtains were finally pulled across when Finals ended last Thursday... so had classes. It's going to get irritating if I start waxing lyrical all over again about missing everyone & classes.. therefore, I'm zipping up.

I've restarted thesis lab again yesterday. I didn't know lab zaps away so much energy. I come home every day feeling extremely drained.. semua vital energy gone sia.

Yesterday, Bubu bear woke me up for supper. But my eyelids were too heavy to be lifted up by themselves. Poor Bubu bear ended up feeding me the cheese cake spoonful by spoonful.. Bubu bear also made me drink the cold milk. I drank halfway and almost dozed off again, still clutching the glass in my hands.

Had a great weekend back at BP. Ate oodles of goodies including fishball noodles, econ noodles from my fave stall, grandma's cooking, stewed duck..blablabla. Oh, everyone do try the new Cornetto McFlurry! I shared the choc one with my 2 sisters, 3 thumbs up! hee hee.. By the way,I even experienced porcupine meat ala rendang style at a Raya open house. It tastes like..... chicken a lil on the tough side. There were other great food too, though I was too busy eating than taking pictures. =P hee hee..


Pretty after meal morsels


Laksa Johor (new style, with spaghetti)


Endless satays all day long

Decided to menyibuk just before I catch my bus back to KL. Went to give my nieces support at their dancing competition in the local shopping complex. They did a cowboy dance... cute gila~~ Lee Lynn was a winner in my heart with her confident smile as she gracefully led the other kids in the dance with her steps.

Back at KL opposite the Pudu Raya bus station, I saw this exuberant young boy cheeking everyone who passes by his mama's stall. They were peddling socks at the sidewalk. Couldn't help smiling at his spirit and energy as he raced out of his mum's stall suddenly, reaching out his tiny hand to 2 pretty foreigner ladies, totally unabashed. He wasn't asking for alms, in case you're thinking so. He was just making a friendly gesture of wanting to shake their hands, that's all.



Life may be harsh,
it's how you live it that makes a difference. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]XtsTjyscTjXNtm[/url] , eKFWenhHkkud , http://yuxeflk.com