Sunday 7 October 2007

Peachy~ (=^o^=)

This is a repost of the former post withdrawn on 4/10/2007 (Thursday).

My room resembles a war-stricken zone. Or a hurricane has just swept through it. Notes aplenty, books, magazines, clothes, bags, plastics, toys and other knick-knacks strewn over the bed and floor. My desk on the other hand has become a settling hole for my food, cutleries, bowls and plates. It's hard to imagine how I can live through this mess for the past few days.

Accumulative piling + disorder + procrastination = Pig sty-akin room

Gah. Clean up! Clean up!

I just hung around my handphone for 55 minutes before my credit dried up. First time in history! Uh uh... Before you jump to any conclusions, let me tell you that I ain't on the phone with my boy. Now wondering how much radiation has my brain absorbed.. if I turned kooky 20 over years from now, you will know which single independent incident had caused that. *chuckles*

I'm kinda relieved to have called my bestie, who's back in Ipoh right now. We haven't had a good girlie chat like that for gazillion years. [Love ya, sweetie] :) She asked if I know of any guy friends who's currently single and available because she wants to fall in love. lolx! First thought that struck my mind was.. ta-daaa~ ... Stickx! Okay, solely because he's the only guy I know who's a swinging bachelor. :P

Hung out with a few of the sepets at Old Town Cafe in the morn. Somehow, i feel a warm glow emanating from inside. Haven't been able to truly throw back my hair and enjoy a cushy time with friends till today due to the iffy situation from uni. Well, the last of our assignments have since trundled by and so had our midterms 2 days ago. Furthermore, thesis lab work have receded this week and are expected to stay stagnant till after Finals. Even though this means that we'll be behind schedule, it is a cause to be thankful about because we'll have time to catch up on our grades and for some, their health.

Social life might turn out more interesting than expected soon. Cass will be bringing me to Cat's Whiskers tomorrow together with Butterfly. She also dated me and a few others out on Saturday for the Bass Player's gig at Alexis. Will be hitching a ride from kimmy and kelvin if nothing crops up.

On flashback, Stickx reminded me to control my hormones. Because he said something which my very memory failed to retain and recall at this moment and I retorted back: "I toot! you, den you know!" and hastily added, "VERBALLY only". Sigh. I think I'd better too. Before all the sepets run away and hide from me... *mournful* The crudeness has gotta go, pronto! Mummy will faint right on the spot if she heard what I always spout to that catalyst of mine.

Update on the shocking deaths at Block B: Seems that the 2 deceased overdosed on drugs, not food poisoning as initial rumour went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spunkz is feeling happie as a bumble bee~

because:

A. she called her bestie
B. she had a peachy time with the sepets
C. she's blogging airily in her knickers
D. all of the above
E. none of the above


No comments: