Wednesday 3 October 2007

Blood trail!

That dashing housemate of mine updated me earlier on that 2 Africans apparently died of food poisoning in Block A today. A friend speculated that it might be drugs. But Chitty Chitty Bang Bang housemate of mine said she heard they were good people. She added gore to my imagination, saying there was puke all over the floor. Tinged with blood.

Ahhhh, may they rest in peace.

While waiting for the elevator, I saw a trail of blood leading from one of the elevators to the car park! Got a shock and frantically recalled whether Dashing Housemate said it was Block A or our block. A few other elevator-waiting people looked positively disgusted at the CSI-scene-out of-television-and-now-in-real-life sight. With every possible crime scene whirring through my mind, I stepped tentatively around, avoiding the crimson drops at all cost.

At that very moment, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang housemate coincidentally stepped out of the lift and told me that it was chicken blood. Hurrh??? How did she know??

Unfortunately, the elevator that I was destined to take out of the 3 was the blood splattered one. Doggone it... No harm, I mean. Just that it gave my fertile imagination plenty of interesting thoughts to run around and explore. As the door slid open at my resided floor, I saw the trail continuing in the direction of my residence. Boy oh boy... am i stunned with a sliver of cold sweat down ma neck...

Curious me walked back home, while fervently following the trail in muted excitement. It stopped right opposite my house. Hmm... I dang hope it's real chicken blood.

Perhaps I'm living in the midst of murderers. Haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, I've recently been commented to be very random. Am I???? I know I'm crude though. Nothing to be proud of, because I'm a girl and girls are freaking supposed to be more reserved in the societal point of view!! Ouch...

Jealousy fits have been flying around these couple of days because an 'incest' is being committed right in front of our eyes. Nyahaha... The male 'pig trotter' must be hot stuff to be able to induce this type of drama. Wait till you see him.... Nyahaha! Well, i suppose everyone sayang that 'pig trotter' very much. Sooo... is he lucky or what? :P

Sayang and me went to check out
-Play- after lunch today. They have a pretty decent array of clothes. I'm a terrible sucker for dresses and I'm so hooked on that pair of shimmery heels! *longing eyes*

Tested out a
pink frock that's too fluffy for my liking. But it looks so sweet on that mannequin... There was another cream coloured number with strategically-placed tiny pleats that creates a slimming effect for the wearer that was a tad too tiny for me. Okay, I'm even more determined to lose weight now! I feel like a huge whale. And it's not even near my period. Lolx!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm acting so blonde today. Shucks.


No comments: