Tuesday 21 August 2007

Exam Blots 3

the spunkz ada sikit tak larat today. I blanked out midway through the paper. A sudden wave of weakness spread through me.. not because i didn't sleep, i clocked in quite a number of sleeping hours yesterday sia. Think the crazy bout of diarrhoea in the wee hours this morning depleted my water supply. A tad too dehydrated.

Guzzling down a considerable amount of water that time didn't help me much. The heavy parchness sitting on the throat just could not be soothed, what more the hoarse internal system within. My head lolled to a side, a part of me wanting to sleep the weak feeling away and another part vehemently saying the paper's doomed if i really did that.

Some long long time later, I finally managed to shake away some of that annoying feeling and did whatever I could do. Feeble attempt it may be, but I did my best. Really dun like it wen things like that happen during exams. I foresee my CGPA's not gonna look so good. Sien nya...

I saw AK-47 again today. Why do I get to see cute guys when I'm not in the mood to ogle at all anyway? Must be some conspiracy theory.. hrrmmph. dun care la. tak larat dy. need to rest a while before the next battle begins. In 15 minute more minutes, teh fly n the stickx will be facing their physics paper. the spunkz shall wish them good luck and bid the rest cheerio.

spunkz.feels.so.dead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

UpDaTeD:

spunkz.memory.system.crashing.

uhh oh.....

why am I so penat until cannot think?

i am afraid. very afraid. now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

come.back.soon.i.miss.you.

No comments: