Monday 20 August 2007

Exam blots 2

Even so coincidentally bumped into Daniel Wu look-alike A.K. so many times today can't set the curve on my face. So I couldn't finish the paper. So I couldn't give the exact terms and gave similar meanings of them. So... I dunno what to say liow.

Smorgasbord of feeling thrashing inside now, dunno which is which. I'm neither happy nor sad.

Just wishing dearly KS Quah will be merciful in his markings and spare me a supp paper. Bless his dear soul if he does. God, grant him a beautiful girlfriend who listens to his whims and carries out all his instructions if he does.

Curious. Do friends share telepathy? I think mine can sense my fallen aura from afar. Lil hubz shot me a msg when I was embroiled with all those weird thoughts. Hmm.. he's always acted like my protector since last time, even though he's younger. Chetty and bonobo also does that to me sometimes too. Guess that's what they call bonds. darn, starting to miss the pack ady.

I need moolah. Maybe I should seriously consider writing that essay. Who knows I might get lucky. Yea... I wish...

I.want.a.hug.from.you.

No comments: