Saturday 14 July 2007

happy kukhoo day, my love.. your absence is deeply felt.. I looked out of my window into the dreamy and surreal looking skies, painted by soft pastel yellow and marshmallow pink.. lined by streaks of white clouds.. set into the lightest blue imaginable.. at the very instant, i wished i'm in your arms, nuzzling against your chest.. taking in your very scent.. you bent down and looked at me in the eyes..with a faint smile, gently kissing me on the lips.... whispering 'I love you'.....

2 comments:

Cass said...

so sweet la :) u making me feel all mushy inside..hehe i miss my baby too hehe

spunkz said...

hehe.. looks like my descriptive writing skills didn't fail me. I think I'll be better off writing descriptive essays than conducting Qualitative Descriptive Analysis.lolx