Monday 24 August 2009

Quack lunch


Lunch date was a quack. So I came home and fixed myself a simple lunch instead. Turned out it wasn't a bad idea after all. Got to put one of my new gifts to use - the duck mold.


It looks healthy, doesn't it? Egg on pumpkin seed bread, carrot sticks, salad with raisins and cashews.

Missing from the pikcher, however, was a few strips of roasted honey bacon from Loong Kee, SS2! Hehe, cuzz bought a pack for himself today and got another surprise pack from his admirer later in the noon. Such coincidence! He generously shared it with me. Yumz! Artery clogging goodness is so hard to turn down. It was obscenely decadent and owh.. the sticky crisp parts were my fave.

Happy monday, y'all!

10 comments:

mil0chel said...

I love artery cloggers... XD

The quacky looks so cutie ! :)

spunkz said...

milochel: your arteries are still young and kenyal. hee. still can indulge! hope your tummy's better =)

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

so cute! I feel even more guilty for still holding on to your bento kit. eek. sowwy!!

spunkz said...

no worries, dear. bento doesn't have to be fancy all the time. leaves me more room to think out of the box. :)

咖啡欣。caffeine said...

can make a bigger duck? which able to cover most of the bread...haha...

Webby said...

you finaly used the duck mold, YEAH!!! it turn out super awesome!

spunkz said...

the egg leaked out from the mold. i trimmed the sides away. maybe my pan's crooked. lolx. thank you for the mold.

Kenny Mah said...

Oh I so need to eat healthy like this again... *makes more unrealistic promises to self* :P

spunkz said...

lifeforbeginners:

you mean you need to eat more, mr mah. tee hee. the wind could blow you away. *skims thru kenny's pics*

Anonymous said...

wei the duck is so cute... dun even wanna eat it after its cook =p