Friday 6 February 2009

Rock-A-Bye


While rushing some work last night, I still managed to slip in some SS (read: syiok sendiri) moments using me lappy's in-built webcam. lolx! I was actually rewarding myself for completing a good part of my work. Pointed the lappy at the Dude that helped kept me awake and did a screen shot with Photoscape. Hastily added the watermark and the ladidas~ I reckon Dude gonna scream at me when he sees this. Coz I'm supposed to concentrate on my work. tee hee. See, i terrorise him even when he's asleep.. he looked like he's having a headache~


Ganbatte to myself, 2 down, 1 more to go!!!

-------------------------------------------

My car is not budging *stabs self*  And I'm supposed to go back bp today. Heck, things happen for a reason. Maybe, just maybe... it's a small calamity to prevent a bigger one. sighs.


 

1 comment:

Webby said...

I think that photo looks more like i was thinking.... thats not very normal is it.

hehehe.