Sunday 22 February 2009

100 yen@Taman Danau Desa

I want to buy 4D today because I planted my feet into wet cement during supper hunt last night and stepped on dog poo this morning while venturing out for breakfast! BUT... what number to buy ler? Suggestions are much welcomed! lolx!

Actually the main motive of posting today is to tell everyone that work shouldn't be boring. Sometimes we need to add in a healthy dose of pleasure, agree? Which is why I sought out Taman Danau Desa's 100 yen shop early morning yesterday before my roadshow started and bought some bento gadgets again!

The stash:


Mini shoyu bottles and mayo containers



Monkey furikake container


Egg molds!

The egg molds are my favourites among the stash. I told Buu that those were the molds that I idam-idamkan many a times after reading through those lovely bento bloggers' posts. The orange one is a bunny, the pink is a bear, the blue is a car and the green is a fish! I am super happy because the bunny and the teddy one was the last pack on the rack and I just swiped it without thinking. Good things sure go out fast!!! And the stock just came in last week. Fancy that. By the way, I also got the quail egg molds. :)

Now, to pester my cousin to get the fridge fast. Or Buu and I will go check out some on our own and get it if me cuzz is preoccupied with his stuff still.

No comments: