Sunday 9 November 2008

Pendrive fix

I'm in a fix because I lost my pendrive. All my coop reports are stuck there. And all my roadshow reports too. And my mini project pictures as well. Been mulling over it for quite some time already. To say I'm sad is an understatement... but I think I should move on and focus on something more constructive already.

Still, I feel grateful because I had a talk with someone that I never thought would strike up personal talk with me tonight. I think it's a sign for me to focus on something other than my own matters. It's not going to be an easy task, and I'm going to need all the faith and patience I can get to help me through this responsibility.

Of late, I feel really stressed out. I understand that it has nothing to do with work or life... only on how I view things. I tend to take things too hard, unable to let go of bygones, and at times staying too rigid. Seriously, I really must frame myself to loosen up. If not, I'll soon turn out to be a nut case.

Tonight's going to be a long night.... gambatte, spunkz~

2 comments:

Webby said...

That Right baby,

FOCUS ON YOUR OUCTOME!!!!

I will always be by your side.

mil0chel said...

jia you dear jie...!!