Friday 14 November 2008

Niuzexui Festive Fun-tasy!

Thanks to Kenix's generosity, Cafen got Des-chan & me complimentary tickets to the Disney Festive Fun-tasy tonight.



Slated to start on the 15th of November, which is tomorrow, we had the opportunity to view the display before the official starting date. What luck!





First I saw upon entrance? Jack Skellington from "The Nightmare Before Christmas". Boy was I elated. You the Man, Jack!



Here's Wall-E in NZX!



...... and Capt'n Buzz Lightyear!


Lookie... Stitch's here too!



Say hi to the Space Fun-tasy Folks!



Nice tushie... but my baby's nicer. Nyahahaha. Recognize the fella yet?



Roarrrr... it's Simba, the Lion King!


ehhhh..ahhkeeuuummbaaa~ That's old Rafiki.

Run..Bambi...run.. You too, Thumper! Didn't your mama tell you that lions are carnivores?


The Jungle Fun-tasy Gang!


Group picture of the Underwater Fun-tasy folks!

Can you spot Nemo & Marlin?



My my... if those aren't the lovable folks from Thousand Acre Woods!











More characters from our childhood... Dumbo the elephant!



Chip, Chip, Chip...Chip & Dale, Rescue Rangers!




Meeeow~ That's dainty Marie...
Greet the Walt Disney Gang!


Mickey in Fantasia



The suave version.



And lil Lilo helping me say: "Good night, everyone. Toodles !"



P/S: I wish Buu was here with the DSLR. The pictures would be swell.

No comments: