Wednesday 19 November 2008

Dear blog,

Dear blog,

I'm late for work today. And my appraisal is next week. Nyahahaha. Car overheated and smoke was billowing out of the hood. Awesome, it's a first for me. Kinda freaked out. Thank god I did not contribute to the jam at LDP, which from hearsay, was crawling from bumper-to-bumper due to many cars that broke down. Extreme thanks to Buu boy for coming to my rescue, he brought 3 tubs of water to cool down the radiator. And heartfelt thanks for chomping down all the onigiri and inarizushi this morning, even though the rice turned out too soggy & squishy. You make me wanna weep... nobody would gobble down my experimental chow as willingly as you (T.T). My baby is so nice!! He said he'll be my guinea pig for everything I cook. I'm a blessed girl! :)


P/S: I'm not the only one. Nik had the same prob as me! The spooks of it, too much of a coincidence. Anyway, we made it through.. so, the rest of today will be a better day! *grins*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noon: I feel like *****ing. But I can't. What kind of logic is that when you can't rant at your own blog anymore?

No comments: