Friday 28 November 2008

Nice no more

Enough al-rea-dy, no more Miss Nicety. If you think I'm gonna be an effing doormat that you enjoy wiping your stilettoes on, may piss be with you and rot in purgatory (R.I.P.). I do not appreciate being taken for granted. I can be nasty when I want, but somehow I chose not to.

Wheew. I'm slightly appeased with that shoutout.

It's infuriating when you treat people nicely, and they treat you back like an imbecile. I have all the patience in the world but that doesn't mean I'll put up with someone else's sheit, until & unless I feel the person deserves a larger capacity of my patience.

I refuse to let that snot spoil my day, so... *takes deep breath*

... here's a post of my lunch for the past 2 days. Does it look miserable? Definitely 'karrrer-ful' la, i noes.


Oats with wakana furikake, sakura denbu and nori
Anyways, I never knew oats could be yum being savoury. Furikake is so multipurpose *hearts*. Honestly, the wakana furikake tasted way better here than in the onigiri. I much prefer the okaka furikake which I used on the first day coz I'm really partial to katsuo-bushi. Added Korean roasted nori in the oats too for erh.. fiber! That pink stuff in the middle is sakura denbu, sweet stuff. Need to find a chance to use the sake and shiso furikake soon! Can't wait. *glee*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear~~~~your lunch kaki is back...