Wednesday 3 September 2008

I'm pretty fired up to work today. Set time limits for each assignment. And managed to complete a few within timeline, and some slightly over but still, completed. Making a mental note to be more careful because I made some careless bloopers here and there in my haste to complete the assignments. Yea, boss called to office to point out and rectify my mistakes. I was surprisingly calm and collected, my mind kept teling me that it's a learning experience, and I felt happy. Come to think about it, it's a positive change from my usual self.

On a bleaker note, i can't help feeling that I'm under scrutiny. Sigh. What did I do to raise the OBs heckles? I have the horrid feeling of being eyed in everything I do, and the OBs are taking pleasure in pouncing on my every little mistake. I especially dislike their distinct snide eye movements which reek of contempt when they talk to me. Perhaps I'm just too paranoid. Let's just brush this niggling feeling aside. I need the drive to resume my duties for today.

Pray let me have the power to stay pleasant and patient.

And I shall begin by smiling and putting on some great music.


My home-cooked dinner last night. Onion pancake topped with mayonnaise and bonito flakes. A bit of okonomiyaki style minus the rich array of ingredients used.

No comments: