Sunday 28 September 2008

Blogging blues

I wanna blog, but I'm not sure what to blog about. So I won't be moving this Wednesday. Changed to week after next due to unforeseen circumstances. Doesn't matter anyways, no biggie. I wanna blog about my trip to Penang, Kedah and Perak but don't know where to start. Left my USB cable in the office, so can't retrieve my pictures yet. Yup, besides Penang, my colleague and me managed to squeeze in Kedah and Perak into our schedule too. Tiring sia. She fell sick some more, poor girl. I wanna blog about me and Buu's Bukit Tinggi trip. Where we transcended to a make-believe French square. I wanna blog about my evening gown. I finally got a gown before I went to Penang. I love it, and it's a steal. But no pictures coz Buu being the dear, sent it for dry cleaning while I was away. Thank you for the sweet surprise. Anyway, I'm keeping the gown veiled till the ceremony's over. So, there will not be any pictures about it too. I wanna blog about mid-autumn, but it seems so weird to blog about it now. I wanna blog about my beautiful Sunday. I saw Heineken bottles, and started whistling that commercial tune. It led me to the market, to the breakfast stall where I routinely frequent every week. Where I sip my fragrant cuppa, poring over the newspaper.

I just want to blog. And looks like I just did that.

No comments: