Saturday 16 August 2008

I will come home

Dear blog, how do I tell her I will come home soon? I did not choose to not go home. Sometimes, with obligations, my time management becomes disoriented. Things I plan do not go my way as newer events pop up. No doubt she is one of my priority. But with new obligations at hand, little sacrifices have to be made. I hope she understands. I can take the jibes, they hurt, but what do you expect from someone pining for you? I wish I can allay the disappointment at times, but nothing seems to go in when the wound is smarting. That bit I can understand. I hope I can make it up one day.

The good thing about a blog is.. i can put down what I feel and bury 'em here. It's a small consolation when things turn out not-so-fine and you wish to look for a release without troubling anyone or hurting someone's feelings.

Hmm.. time to start brightening up & s-m-i-l-e~

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

smile jie jie .. it'll all turn out fine in the end.. i rmb a saying in chinese about the boat will be straight when it reaches the pier or sth ... :)

spunkz said...

thanks, chel. hehe. I'm alrite. Just need to release the steam sometimes. hugs.