Sunday 16 March 2008

Munny wishes

I wish that:
  • when I walk into a shop, I can buy something that I fancy without looking at the price tags.
  • I can give Mum money when I officially start working.
  • I can get gifts for people I sayang at whim.

Money is not everything, but everything is money. Dreadful, why is ma mind buzzing around munny matters this morn? It's Sunday and I'm hoping to make the most out of it. Gambatte ore..

I've been staying with Pretty Ann & Uncle Jerry at Mont Kiara for 2 nights since last Thursday. Pretty Ann & Uncle Jerry had a new pair of specs made for me when we went to The Curve on Friday. :) Thanks cuzz not only for the gift but for the warm hospitality you & Jerry extended. Pretty Ann had also generously loaned me her car to go work. Arigotou-gozaimasu.. For that past 2 days, the cute couple brought me to Delicious in Bangsar Village II & Ying Ker Restaurant at The Curve. The former had nice food which may be slightly pricey for students like moi while I didn't think much about the latter. Portions were small, food over-priced and not exactly tasty.

Yesterday was the third time I ran bone density tests at pharmacies and I think I'm getting the hang of it. So far I've been to Pavillion, Balakong & Kota Damansara. I feel a slight satisfaction knowing that I'm doing some community work which are beneficial for some people. I'll be doing another one this Tuesday at Caring Pharmacy in SS2, so for those of you who'd like to check your bone density or even your parents, feel free to drop by in the morning. :)

No comments: