Wednesday 26 March 2008

I did good!

I should be proud of myself. Did a good day's assignment from morning till noon. Finally heaved a sigh of relief when Phoenix Eye approved the slide proposal with little to alter. I did good! Whee~

She seemed pretty pleased with the results, noting she'll tie up the loose ends for me..the objectives, that is. Haha. She said our proposed partner might not be so pleased with it, lolx. Yea.. because everything I quoted was beneficial for my intern company but nothing much for them. *oops*

Phoenix Eye passed the assignment to me yesterday quoting Monday as the deadline. Nonetheless she sorta pressured me this morning saying it's pretty urgent. So I also tertekan to finish it up for her. I finally put my photo editing skills to good use throughout the process. Hehe.

Did up the slides ala au naturel style. Crisp and clean lines all the way. I love the pictures of Nature in em so much.. Makes me wanna join the project also even though i'm certainly not eligible and it had not been proposed yet. hee.

Gotta crack my brains again to rack up some ideas for the probiotic talk before next Tuesday. I hope I used my brains enough for white hair to grow.. sungguh mengharap-harapkan uban to grow to prove I got think.. : p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.