Wednesday 5 March 2008

Internship

I've finally begun my internship with company X this week. Did filing for the first 2 days. Will be attending MSAI conference this Friday & Sunday. It's a public forum on allergy awareness in conjunction with the 9th Malaysian Congress & Exhibition on Allergy & Immunology. Heard we'll be setting up a booth there. Since Sunday is free for the public, i should be able to sit in and glean something from it. For those who're interested, it'll be held at:

Venue : One World Hotel, PJ

Date : 9th of March (Sunday)

Admission is free

Heck, I'll still be working this Saturday as well. Am doing a roadshow at a pharmacy in Pavillion. No biggie since i've been working part time on weekends anyway. I'll be getting my off days on 2 weekdays next week, up to my choice. Too bad everyone's working and having their breaks on weekends, gah.. Anyone who's not working can PM me kayz?

spunkz would not be updating frequently from now onwards because I've not much access to the internet. I miss blogging!! I shall do my best to update at every opportunity. Till then, taa~


No comments: