Thursday 28 February 2008

Nightmare

I'm wincing as the blisters on my feet brush against the side of the desk. What an eventful day... not really in a good way. Yesterday, Swishy Hair got me to add animations to my slides. As she put it, "The examiner will see that you got put in effort". Wokay.

So I obediently meddled with my slides again last night. All of sudden, me lappy decided to pull a fast one on me. The programme suddenly shut down & the file that I was working on could not be recovered. And all I could do is pull my hair, bang the keyboard furiously & shed useless tears seeing all my work go down to drain.

By chance & certainly not by choice, I stayed up till the wee hours to redo everything again. One hour before I left home, I was trying to save the same file before the seetoopeed same thing happened again. I prayed so hard that nothing got lost. Fortunately I was able to retrieve the file this time. Hah. I see you heaved a sigh of relief.

Well, so I checked & double checked all the slides before saving them in the pen drive for the presentation then left home. Presentation soon started, and the jitterbugs got me, biasa-lah. I was incoherent , or so I thought. The worst part came when I noticed something amiss with my slides and was horrified the last few touch ups I did to them was not...... there. Ouch. And I had to stumble all my way to the conclusion page...... which was empty. Heck. 'orrible, i know. I wish nobody gets caught up in the same situation like me. Ever.

My NEC so damn failed me... it was still all rosy this morn, i knew i blardy saved everything becuz i checked. Ahh... geram & disappointment.... I hate it when my lappy farkin abandons me and leaves me flailing outside water. I'm sick of your crawling speed and countless insufficient memory alerts. Just shoot me.

Sorry, readers. After eons of not posting anything, my first one had to be a rant. Well, I'll be putting up some other posts soon albeit wee bit backdated about chinese new year & my hush hush bike trip to Melaka & PD. Right now, I need to learn to breathe... hee hee huuu.... hee hee huuuuu..... calm down, spunko...

No comments: