Friday 25 January 2008

Spring fling... should or shouldn't I?

I'm tempted to take another leaf out of Seth's collection... *sigh* maybe next time. It did however prevent me from murdering and causing grievous hurt to someone,something or myself yesterday. That spurt of anger was unbelievably hard to control, something I didn't know co-existed with me, in me. Doldrums is still in the house, so you can say I'm still in a bleurgh mood.

Seriously, I'm contemplating on going for a spring fling the whole of last night (whole, as in all the hours I spent lying in bed unable to succumb to Sandman's lulling which is helluva long time). Since I already know no guys are ever interested in me... Hey, any ladies wanna spend some fun time together with me? Which reminds me, I haven't answered Fly whether I'm norm, bi or les.. huh?

Gene's back in town, the southern part where I call home sweet home.Whee. Maybe I should just call him up and go hook some chicks together when I get back to that rustic town. That's a superbly comforting thought, though I'm deeply unsure whether he'll balk at the idea of me going after my own counterparts.

Life's a laugh.. you can take me for what I said, or think twice and blink.

Ahh... I learnt today that love ain't all so rosy after all.. it can kill, as illustrated in that Korean movie iforgotthename. Sonofagun had me tears streaming and nose dripping all the way. Can't pin all the blame on it, was looking for a chance to rinse my tear ducts and so happened chanced on that film. Great piece of tear-jerker for numbskulls like me. Yes, I enjoy putting myself down. It keeps me alive. Sadist!!

Yay... nuff with the depressing stuff. I wanna end this post by singing something cheerful:

Dango, dango, dango,
dango, dango daikozoku!*


*ending song from Clannad

Yea... and I'm gonna pretend I'm simple-minded like Kame aka Hatanaka-kun from One Pound Gospel. Let food be my life's greatest motivation... yeah~ *struggles with Peace sign*

Takoyaki! Tonkatsu! Yakiniku! Sashimi! Dango!

No comments: