Tuesday 22 January 2008

In good spirits

Unimaginatively..yea, I'm feeling good, happy and cheery.

It's because of the most minute shot of coffee I had. Took Milo tis noon, the Mocha version. And it kept moi in a feel good mood that's steadfastly exerting its potent effects up till now.

Either that, or I'm just hopeless with caffeine.

For normal peepz, this sentence would mean caffeine is nothing, nada, and ilek.
Unfortunately (or fortunately), the opposite holds true for yours truly.

I'm at the mercy of it. Ahh... the nights where it kept me awake for last minute muggings, the days where it drew laughter from my friends looking at my crazed antics i.e. non-stop laughter and the nights where i lay in bed agonizing over lost sleep.

There.. my love-hate relationship with the java beans.

I did notice, however that lately I've been craving for Hotpant's peachy kopi-ping (iced coffee). The shop next to hers (Fook Heng, is it not?) also serves a decent brew and I don't mind having that too. I personally envisioned Hotpant's coffee as a lady because it's more mellow in taste. There's more cream compared to the latter, thus making it rather smooth and silky. The latter's brew is stronger and more potent in taste. Sipping it gives me a masculine feel... the ebony liquid that slides down the throat somehow awakens the man residing within. lolx.. what a descriptive.

Demo.... coffee is still undeniably the liquid ecstasy that unfailingly injects some much needed highs in my somewhat dreary days. Without em, I'm as good as a wasted wastrel. Ooch, I'm getting terribly unimaginative with my adjectives. Aaah bollocks, the heck with it.. who reads my blog anyways? : )

No comments: