Wednesday 7 November 2007

Dear Juniors..

lalala... spunkz is very happy because Internet is whizzing fast today.

Just went through Teh Fly's blog and found out that we're sharing ALMOST the same sentiments about our intelligent and very diligent juniors. Just caught news today that Fuziah had already sounded her proteges to start production right after their first presentation which is..... very soon.

Have a very bad feeling that the juniors will be jostling to use the lab with us in a time not very long from now. Especially I-Have-Extra-Time's ardent fans who will be crowding (read: fawning) around IT wherever IT leaves IT's fart, not to mention others.

I'm not against smart people. I just don't like it when they leave their dirty work behind, thinking that those things will be cleaned up by themselves. You think what? Magic?? In the end, it's us whose place you menceroboh & leave the mess behind who have to do the dirty work for you. And Don't think you're the only one in a hurry.. we need to use the apparatus too especially when we have the good sense to book the stuff early and you have the cow sense to ask people to let you use first just because you think you or your project is oh so important or in a hurry more than us. *E-f-f-i-u la..*

Back to juniors... Well, I'm not being selfish or what. But I believe I'm echoing other seniors' sentiments as well. The lab apparatus, which you all might not know, are rather insufficient & we're in a rush to beat the deadline. We'd very much appreciate it if you guys will be considerate enough not to take up so much precious space & apparatus that we believe that we need more than you guys now?

Remember, we have at most till January and you guys up till April. So think long & hard, swallow & digest, understand & regurgitate these facts...

We'll really appreciate it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey biatch, who are you and that fat lesbo talking abt?

"Shallow mind discuss people"

Webby said...

siapa makan Cili, dia rasa pedas.

I agree with annonymous that shallow minds discuss people, but it's deep hearts that will be honest enough to share Ideas that will benefit everybody.

think about it friend, if you feel hurt, what can you (annonymous) do about it?

will you choose to make this situation easier for everyone or will you just choose to bitch around like a little baby.

spunkz said...

Well, for your information, I believe I'm not discussing? Merely pouring out my penned up feelings in a personal blog, anon.

If you feel so strongly about my post, I belive I must hv touched a raw nerve somewhere. *shrugz*

Regarding the quote:

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Shallow minds discuss people"

Understand this, quoting something does not necessarily make me an obligated upholder of it.

Come face to face with me in uni and talk upfront if u want, n tell me why u feel so riled up.I will sit down patiently n discuss any IDEAS that might be of help to pacify ur heated soul n settle any distress this post has caused u or others.

Anonymous said...

to anonymous

i do hope ur juniors treat u the same way u treated us. You reap what you sow. this topic is arleady stale and you brought it up. thanks alot. gave me alot of ideas to blog about. owe u a HUGE hug >.>

ur a bigger fat lesbo for not putting ur name down

Anonymous said...

Mwahahaha, I'm not one of your juniors. Just wanted to aggravate you two whiners. Good luck making your juniors' lives hell..Mwahahaha

spunkz said...

wow, my sixth sense is quite accurate. after a chat wiv our dear juniors today,I've pretty much guessed who u are.. u gutless no balls fella.. hehe.

u're kinda pathetic, man. n thank you very much for actually caring to read my blog though i thought you're not even on speaking terms with me. i guess, u still care very much huh...

if you're the person who i think u r, let me tell u d truth.

i seriously dun hold much against u though u've labeled me fm slutty to a bitch. not that those derogatory terms make a dent in my self-esteem anyway.

i just feel awfully sad.. y can't u sort out ur thots yet? damnit! do u intend to take to heart everything ppl say n keep a grudge till it swallows u?

u're a wonderful person with so much potential, yet u choose to live ur life this way. u think we just want ur money n ur favours right? not everyone values material stuff as much as friendship, feelings, love and relationships, my friend.

if i really dun care abt u anymore, i wun bother to tell u all these at all. even if u're not gonna speak to me ever in life, i just hope u'll change that attitude of urs before it hurt others n YOURSELF. i dun think u really enjoy your life very much by turning away from friends..do u?

Because I know i dun.

given a chance, i'll still choose to talk to u because i've seen things that made me certain u r the wonderful person whom i think u still are.

for the eyes of the person whom i think you are. if u aren't, then so be it.

Anonymous said...

zomg.... totally zomg. its.. i know who is that fella. i think >.>

spunkz said...

innocent till proven guilty. it may or may not be my guess, fly. i'm x going to jump into conclusions just yet.

mil0chel said...

wahhh so much chaos... che... scary la che...