Friday 27 April 2007

Re-living childhood

The morning was spent snooping and sniffing around town,the older part of it... Wish I had a camera with me though.. Lovely sights aplenty: old people sitting in front of ancient and little quaint shops, small side alleys filled with little food stalls, empty streets bustling into life in the early morning...

We blew bubbles, kicked at them from the swing and tried to catch them with our bare hands in the evening... Bliss~ Again, i wish i was carrying a camera with me. I'd love to capture the simple joy and radiance reflected from my beautiful nieces' faces as they indulge in this forgotten past time of children during mine and my forefather's times.. capture them whirling on their little tippy-toes and squealing in amusement as they try to catch each elusive bubble...

No comments: