Saturday 18 April 2009

Sea World Bento

A backdated bento which I did for him, nuked the pictures from his blog. DSLR taken pics are so nice compared to my handphone snapped ones. I guess beggars can't be choosers, so I shall be contented with the current situation for the time being. :)


Tonkatsu (Japanese fried pork cutlet), furikake rice, stir fried baby vege, physallis and lea & perrins sauce in mini clickety click bottle


Sea World Bento

After pigging out (uhuk! pun intended) on tonkatsu, he got a healthy brekkie bento just like mine on the following day. I did a sea world themed bento for him. He had a whole army of crabs too. Slightly jealous coz mine was a no frills affair. lolx. And minus the crab army, mind you.


Tunacado & Tuvocado buns with Capt'n Penguin leading the way. The uber cute sea creature picks with a physallis fruit and a cherry tomato each. Boy, check out the green stuff. It's sweet basil harvested right outta my own balcony! I feel like a proud parent. *grins*


Meet Mr Krabs, the Klunky War General.

Mr Krabs was made by placing a cocktail sausage into the quirky wiener cutter (guys, don't cringe! :P ) which I purchased from Ipoh's 100 yen store on a recent outstation trip. I managed to swipe 2 different wiener cutters off the shelf - tulip and crab. After extracting the sausage from the cutter, you can choose to cook it through steaming, boiling or even gentle stir frying. Have fun playing in the kitchen if you have a chance to lay your hands on this toy.

Hope the love is enjoying his trip in PD. Catch a few fish yo~

No comments: