Wednesday 15 April 2009

Tonkatsu~

I dreamt of Lee Hom last night. It's the second time in recent months. And I wonder why... I do like his songs but have never been a fanatic. Well, the dream was sweet nonetheless. :)

I like how momentum just picked up naturally today. The past 2 days have been sluggish. I took a random off day yesterday. Priority: to settle some niggling house problems and also for a well needed rest. Even though I was determined to get some work done at home, I wasn't catching up much on it yesterday. Bleh. Not a very tummy-friendly and head-friendly day too. I intend to veg out the whole week to recover from the sluggishness soon. Hence, I'm giving most of the social activities already lined up a miss --> 'Coming Soon' special screening tonight and Dan's gig tomorrow. Geez, sorry fellas... Heartfelt apologies to all affected.

Lunch today will be tonkatsu (pork cutlet) on a bed of rice. Rice has furikake sprinkled on for flavour. Cherry tomatoes for a cheery air :) Sides of blanched baby i-forgot-what vege and physalis. Physalis is also known as Cape gooseberry. Erm, perhaps you can go google it just like I did. By the way, this is my first time trying this fruit hence wait for my comment laters. They were going real cheap at Tesco -RM 1.50/carton. Reckon it's stock clearance before they rot. The ones in the carton I purchased were still pretty decent. So far, none unfresh or rotted ones detected.



Need to get back on the work trail now~

Gambatte, ore~


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated:

The physalis is yum! Sweet and sour with a firm tomato-ish texture!

No comments: