Tuesday 4 September 2007

Still alive

spunkz is still alive & kicking. However, the laptop remains in ER though. Which explains why I haven't been updating at all. Even in johor, the house pc denied me... it wouldn't freakin work.

Some sort of modem error message kept flashing up whenever I made an effort to go online. Till the day I was supposed to come back to kl, it suddenly sprang into life in my sister's hands.

The irony...

Hey folks, sorry if I haven't been keeping in touch all this while. Wanted some selfish me time alone to ponder imponderables. I think I'm officially more anti social than Teh Fly now. lolx.

Anisa dear, I'll complete the TAG once my laptop's up & running again k? hee. sorry for the delay. hugx to all friends who took the time to check out ma dingy blog from time to time. Hope to return to complete blogging mode soon!

P.S : i miss you too, sayang~ see ya in class!

No comments: