Thursday 6 September 2007

New day, new me


teatime I miss~

frothy cappucino foam,
emanating that coffee fragrance~

sheer decadence~

Sitting in the computer lab, and remniscising the good ol' teatime crumbies that made me swoon into a cookie convert. For the time being, I'll just make do with the library's computer to resume blogging. And do stuff. Like today's homework: "The Difference between a Nutritionist and Dietitian".

Whaddaya know.. the dictator's an ardent Volkswagon fan. Heard that bit from Cass before but it sort of slipped off my mind. Pardon me, but it's been ages. Heh. Turns out I like the way the dictator preaches. Because she stimulated that mouldy cabbage of mine residing in the egg shell up there to think. Pangs of regret why she hadn't taught us earlier during the first year. We might all have already turn out to be brilliant students AND mini dictators.

Pity the cabbage's almost mushing now. Need to revive that because my fave teacher says: The Past does not equal to the Future. <--- (semangat berbara disebabkan semester baru bermula...maklumlah)

Housemate called last night to say the fridge is leaky and asked "Does I wants to chips ins 60 ringgits for a new fridge?" followed by "It's okays if you duns wans , you knows.."

..........

Duh.

Of course i don't want la.. but because you friggin put it like that wey, how am I to reject... Besides, I still need to stay there and use that friggin fridge which both that blardy house-scouter and you said comes with the house so it kinda makes me feel like not paying again but i feel very bad if i don't chip in... sien.

The life of a student with little disposable income ishh harsh. Ooch.

No comments: