Sunday 9 September 2007

Resurrection

Good Samaritan Nain performed a delicate surgery on my comatose laptop yesterday. During the whole process, spunkz heart was palpitating so hard as she stood by observing. It was time consuming as my laptop's RAM was on the low end (128 nia -_-") and we had to wait for ages to back-up the files, transfer them, and load the programmes again.

Heaved a huge sigh of relief when the surgeon proclaimed my lappy fit for use again. I'm very grateful that the obsolete gadget has regained consciousness now even though it badly needs an upgrade.

Nain suggested I trade in my ancient POJ of 5 years for a new 1, he reckoned getting an upgrade's not really worth it. Also said I ought not settle for less than Rm500. Nonetheless, I'm in an arid financial state now. So am not contemplating on that issue first. For the moment, I need to get a copy of Microsoft Office installed so I can start messing around my homework.

Meanwhile, I'm still in the office. I guess living on a life of borrowed pcs isn't bothering me so much anymore. hehe. Special thanks to Nain for his tall as Everest help and not charging me a single cent! And truck loadsful of appreciation to babibu for getting hold of Nain for me... thank you, baby :)

Both me and babibu are feeling under the weather today. I have a leaky nose and he has a splitting headache since cock crow. Blues. Nevertheless, we're still keeping afloat all these negative aura by mutual support of prancing around and the usual goofs. Oh boy, I'm beginning to develop some awfully horrendous sneezes. I think the whole room rumbles when I haa...haaa...haaaaa-chiew!

By the way, got away with some steals at the flea market today. I have no immunity towards those exquisite little trinkets on display at jaw-dropping prices. Moreover, most are one of a kind species that you won't be caught dead in, adorning the same thing as someone else.

If you have nothing on your hands on a leisurely weekend, why not get those feet shuffling to Amcorp's flea market? It sends one right back to their childhood days again, as eyes go agog and mouths agape at the bountiful oddities, rarities and oldies...

No comments: