Monday 10 September 2007

Not alone

I often lingered long in thoughts that I'll endup being the lone outcast who'll embark on a journey different from the path I've chosen. Sharing thoughts with a friend today had me slightly astounded albeit I shouldn't be, that I'm not the solitary individual who gets entangled in that sticky web... because she too shared the exact same sentiments.

Prospects suddenly doesn't seem too bright when one only has a general degree in this field. Nevertheless, we both came to a mutual conclusion that we will not stray too far away from food. It is still something that we'll always have close to our hearts.

Drats to the horrible flu. Missed the morning class today. The headache that hounded me last night is annoying too. It's back again today... especially when I cock my head at certain angles. And those are regular angles.. meaning I'll have constant niggling headaches for the rest of the day?

Just g..r..e..a..t.., ain't it?

Focus.... focus... *chants mantra*

No comments: