Saturday 1 November 2008

7 day week, again~

It's another 7 day week, whee. :)

I'm downstairs with Brian and Jian Sheng, while Carol's upstairs with Nathalia. Got a scare when I was rushing from Gombak to TTDI after the roadshow. Traffic was crawling from Bulatan Pahang onwards, thank goodness it was just for a small stretch. Managed to stuff down a croissant and a pizza bread in between while stepping on the pedal, talk about multi-tasking... hee. I actually managed to get there on time, but another surprise awaits...

Nobody's there yet. ROFL.

Well, I did see Conrad, he was early too. And cool as a cucumber, he told me.. "I ain't gonna wait here. Am gonna grab a cold drink over there.."

*envious*

Beads of sweat were forming on my forehead then, but I couldn't not wait because I was still in my roadshow garb. Gah.... Have to wait for the doors to open so I could at least change to my formal wear. Oh well, it didn't take long anyway.

Sigh, got so many loose ends to tie up before I leave for Perak. Dr Chan pulak kacau me yesterday say she didn't get my report. fark fark fark. So long ady only you tell me this? I handed it up yonks ago... Why does this have to happen all before I leave?

Adoi... let me have a stress-free day laa

No comments: