Tuesday 28 October 2008

Normal

I am leading a life somewhat closer to normalcy now. It seems like a mighty odd thing to say, more so even harder for people to comprehend. The hard part being... what is so difficult about being normal? Recently, I encountered an unpleasant experience that many are bound to encounter in their lives. I didn't mope long. I just shared the story to a few of those whom I thought ought to know about it. Told myself that once I'm done with the last person, I must feel better already. Just this morning, it struck me that I've actually learnt to control my state and organize my thoughts. I didn't fell too hard, I learnt to take things easier. I could actually talk, and feel better about it and almost forgetting it. How queer, yet a great beginning. Perhaps normalcy is not such a bad thing after all.

No comments: