Sunday 20 April 2008

Cheering up

I miss blogging. :)

It's been helluva week. Anything that could possibly go wrong have done just that. I'm just short of smashing up my possessions and pulling out my hair out of frustrations. Webby could attest to that. He'd been bitten by me countless times for the past week. Coupled with sleepless mornings when I would wake him up just to wrestle with him out of frustrations. Yeah, being my boyfriend is certainly not an easy task. You have to be physically fit to endure my torture.

Sheesh, I sound like a sadist. I've behaved pretty badly for the past one week, unimaginably sulky and moody. I'm glad that I'm actually feeling better today, awfully in need of that to kick-start the new week. A better one, I fervently hope.

aHEM.... Thank you so much, my love!

Oh yeah, and looking forward to meeting up with Cass & Teh Fly this coming Saturday. Plus I've gotten 2 event offers coming up these coming weeks to supplement my miserly company allowance. Thank goodness for that.

I shall put up more posts now while I have time today, hehe. Too bad my company blocks off this site, bummer to the max... I'm left with neopets to play with in the office everyday, which is not such a bad thing after all. I've recently started investing in the Neopian stocks market out of boredom and curiosity. It takes so much patience to wait day by day for the points to rise. Woe behold if it drops. *clutches chest*

Working towards making my first one million neopoints... :P


No comments: