Wednesday 16 January 2008

The power of the paper

Had the mother of all weird dreams last night. I dreamt of Rosaline. She actually smiled to me.

And I hugged her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Couldn't shake off the feeling of absurdness from it yet. Not till I read about Nicky failing his thesis from Fly's abode. shibatte......

Was that a black omen to warn me as well?

I'm still buried in thesis writing and can't seem to EVER finish it at all............ yet. Feel like handing in some slipshod work to Lulu first then use the time she's correcting to work on it some more.

Not knowing why, I've been confunded by an incomprehensible emotional web since yesterday... I'm seeking an antidote, a remedy, a potion... whatever works, to counter the effects of the energy drain. Silently... invisibly... sapping off whatever I have, the unidentified loathesome parasite has had me reduced to a pile of weary ash.. ready to disintegrate into nothingness at the slightest draught.. the gentlest touch...

how I wish... I just wish... I can finish that piece of writing soon.

I know I can.

Just gotta shove everything up my arse and focus. End of whimpering. Anyway, just couldn't hold that one. I'm an emo freak. I suppose I'm only making sure my right brain doesn't stay idle while I use the left one.

No comments: