Saturday 8 December 2007

Saturday muse

Am I feeling happy?
The answer therein can't be as positive as
Is the sky blue? Is the grass green? Does the world revolve around an axis?


Couldn't recall when was the last Saturday that I'd get to spend all to myself. It's a little luxury that comes once in a blue moon, and I truly cherish it. Only thing marred by the early morning lab session. Well, I'm not about to complain. I still think it's a gorgeous day. After some minor nitty gritty work in the early morn, it's comforting to come home to that cosy lil den where I just lazed the whole day away.

Spent the day net surfing, reading blogs of friends and strangers & checking out innumerous delectable recipes. Totally soaking myself up in jolly Christmas mood with the CD player belting out familiar ol' Christmas carols one after 'nuther.... My room does lend an air of wintery feel as it is uncannily chilly the whole day, to my unexpected delight. Gazing dreamily at the windows while cuddling snugly under my blankie, I half expected to see Jack Frost frosting away.. :)





A heavy lunch of Shin Ramyun lulled me to dreamland without a hitch in just...... moments. The noodles tasted utterly divine, the hot and spicy soup teased my palate and warmed up every nook in my body... aaahh, how toasty can one get...?





Still can't decide what's the next thing to do. I've got the options to either start on my e-book, pamper myself with a soothing mask, or get my hands dirty with my Christmas project. =)

No comments: